Your career and your family obligations leave you little time to take care of yourself ? Join CAMU santé’s new Women’s Health program and make life a little easier for yourself.
Call now and take advantage of the following services:
- Complete examination by a physician
- Gynecological examination and cytology (if needed)
- Complete laboratory analyses (blood and urine)
- ECG (electrocardiogram) at rest (during exercise, if needed)
- Mammogram and osteodensitometry (if clinically recommended)
- Advice on menstrual syndromes and dysmenorrhea
- Advice on pre-menopause and menopause as well as on osteoporosis prevention
- Access to services by a nutritionist (if needed)
In addition to obtaining an appointment at your convenience, the tests will be carried out on the premises. We will also endeavour to set up complementary appointments as required. You will really appreciate our personal touch at every stage of your health care program.
Taking care of your health is a real challenge when your schedule is hectic. Thanks to our preventive care program designed for women, we will help you find solutions to improve your quality of life and give you peace of mind. Whatever your needs, Club CAMU santé’s dedicated medical and paramedical team will rise to the challenge.
The stages of the preventive care program
First medical examination and exploration of risk factors
- Complete physical examination:
(consultation with a physician, audiogram,…)
- Complete blood tests, including lipid count
- Respiratory function test
- Assessment of cardiovascular condition
- ECG (electrocardiogram) at rest
- ECG during exercise, if required
Evaluation of the complete medical report and complementary examination
Once the risk factors have been identified, we will guide you through a health improvement program tailored to your particular needs.
- Either by a second visit with the examining physician
- Either by a consultation with a specialist as recommended by the examining physician. Our staff will take care of setting up an appointment, at your convenience
You will leave Club CAMU santé with your medical passport. This personalized health care package includes the results of your analyses, background information about these results and a summary of your health profile, among others.
Health care follow-up
If a pathology is diagnosed, a follow-up of your condition may be required.
- You can choose to consult with a specialist to ensure a specific follow-up.
- ou can also transfer the results you obtained at Club CAMU santé to your current family physician.